Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thirty-two

When girls are swooning over beautiful CLOTHES, nothing comes into sight except CLOTHES, not even Edward Cullen. What's more wtih... [Effectively applicable for Hooi Ying and Ainin]

"Gosh, the skirt is very nice! Wanna take a look?" Hooi Ying suggested.
"I think the blue one is better." Ainin said.

Forever 21. There we entered the shop.
My footsteps stopped at the entrance as I tried to 'scan' through the shop.
OK... The shirts/skirts/whatsoever sold here just don't lift my appetite.

I was standing alone when the mysterious shadow walked towards to me, as Hooi Ying and Ainin were so excited and drooling over their new- found favourites.

My eyes were still scouring the shop when that guy tried to do something.

Dangerous. A tinge of fear slithered down my spine as my biological alarm rang inside my brain. Thinking that he might be a psycho or whatsoever, I didn't even bother to look at him and walked straight towards Hooi Ying and Ainin at a marvelous speed.

That guy followed me.

In that case..perhaps he is some sort of ..salesman or sale assistant in the shop, I thought.

Then I turned and looked at his face.

Eh? Not sale assistant? So familiar?

My retarded mind started to carry out its function by sending me all the information/possibilities on whose face is this. The process was so efficient and effective as if it has romped through the thousands of faces that I've ever seen in my life in that mere half-second!

Gosh, it was Mr. Derick!

"I was like blah blah blah... and then blah blah blah...you guys blah blah blah..." Mr Derick grumbled.
"Really? Oh..blah blah blah blah blah blah..." Ainin replied.

Having just experienced a superb shock, the only phrase I heard was 'window shopping'.

So we bumped into our EALD lecturer yesterday. How unexpected.
So our lecturer made an effort to make himself visible in our eyes. How cute. Hehe...

1 comment:

  1. this is such an interesting account of the encounter.. =)

    ReplyDelete