Sunday, September 27, 2009

35

Holidays are cool.

1. What have you been doing recently?

Facebook-ing, Digg-ing... Things normal people do during holidays.

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?

I think so..Btw, where's my handphone?

3. What happened at 10am today?

Sleeping with my bear bear.

4. When did you last cry?

Last week.

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?

Yeah.

6. What do you want in life now?

What do I want now? Chocolates, I think.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or put up your hood?

Nope. I use books instead.

8. What are the nicest things in your inbox?

Email or sms? Anything from Neutral I guess. =P

9. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?

People say I do.

10. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?

Nope.

11. What was the last movie you caught?

Orphan.

12. What are you proud of?

Nothing.

13. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say and who is it from?

Wait, I think I lose my handphone..get back to you later.

14. What was the last song you sang out loud?

低调

15. Do you have any nicknames?

Not really.. Sa Po?

16. What does the newest text message say and who is it from?

Owh.. it's very long.. from a long lost friend.

17. What time did you sleep last night?

3.02am.

18. Are you currently happy?

Hmm...not really.

19. Who gives you the best advice?

Loong.

20. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?

Yuck...

21. Who did you talked to on the phone last night?

Nobody called me.

22. Is something bugging you right now?

Yeah.

23. Who is the last person to make you laugh?

My sister.

24. Do you like yourself?

Most of the time, nope.

25. You want $5 or $10?

What for?

26. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?

Nope. I always am.

27. Who is your best best best friend?

Yi Wen.

28. What will you do if you like that boy?

Nothing..stalk him, probably.

29. Who are your favourite stars?

Johnny Depp, Nicholas Cage, "Edward Cullen", Nicholas Teo...blah blah blah..

30. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?

Never.

31. Do you had even stead before??

???

32. What type of boy do you like?

What?Type? Erm, probably the hybrid of neutral+durian. =P

33. Now are you single/attached?

Single.

10 people to tag. 10 random names.

1. You Gee

2. Wah Loong

3. Hooi Ying

4.Shun Ling

5. Ainin

6. Chia Venn

7. Ming Chai

8. Yi Wen

9. Zhao Kang

10. Jie Min


1. Would you date number 5?

Sure.

2. Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?

Omg! No!!! Loong, you're going to be fine... You'll be alright.. Yes you will...

3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?

What do they talk about?

4. You come home and and your room has been ransacked by number 4.

Oh dear Dai Ga Jie, what are you looking for?

5. Number 1 is acting weird.

Told ya don't do that... Are you OK?

6. Numbers 3 & 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.

Cool!Make sure he looks taller and thinner please. XP

7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert.

Thanks for the tickets. I'll go with Shun Ling and Ainin...and Hooi Ying. XP

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.

In my dream..

9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world.

Yeah I know.. I'm gonna miss you like hell..Have a great life with your 'piggie' over there! XP

10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.

Berat sama dipikul, ringan sama dijinjing. =)

11. Number 7 and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he/her wrap his/her arm around you.

What the... !! Get your hand OFF me NOW or I'm gonna sue you for sexual harrassing underaged girl! XP

12. Number 5 asks you out to dinner.

Let's go!

13. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.

Oh, he would probably in full spate then. There'll be no worries of 'communication problem'.

14. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep.

Wrong number. This number does not belong to Beng.

15. You're walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.

Sweat...(v.v|||)

16. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.

Everything's gonna be alright. I'm still here.

17. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame.

Loong again... Help!!!

18. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.


Wah, can I touch it? [Next, she'll be looking into the mirror and then smile, smile, smile....]

19. Number 4 just got you an X-Box.

What's X-box?

20. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game!

No way! I always lose in card games! Yi Wen will play for me. =P

21. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.

Come on...

22. Number 7 looks lonely.

I'll tell Ainin. =D

23. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone.

Okay..

24. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.

Thank you. But, for your info, surprises have succumbed to me.

25. Number 6 decide to dye his/her hair black. What do you say to that?

That's OK. What did Beng say?

26. Number 7 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where he/she went.

God bless you... Nah, you're going to be just fine. I know that.

27. You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying.

Don't stressed up. I know it's hard, but you can make it through.

28. Numbers 1, 3, 5 and 6 all tackle you at once.


Huh? Speechless.

1 comment:

  1. Siew Wuen!!! This is the funniest blog of your's that i've ever read!!! So funny lahh you :D Keep writing, I like to read your blog :) Good luck in tee :)

    ReplyDelete