Friday, April 3, 2009

Thirteen

The "anticipated tsunami" called off its initial plan to hit the AUSMAT Island this week and deferred its invasion for seven days. Indisputably, this alleviated most of the residents' suffering and allowed some time for them to live their own lives. [Hang out with friends instead of the BOOKS] Therefore, I decided I should post something tastes sweet this week in conjuction with the theme of the week- Honey Week.

Out of all the movie stars whom I admire, this entry will limit itself to the top threes in my list, namely, Johnny Depp, Nicolas Cage, and Jet Li.[The sequence/position of naming does not represents my level of admiration on them as it is well-nigh equally distributed.] To talk about their outstanding acting skills is as much use as a chocolate fire-guard as every human beings with BRAIN and EYES knows how professional and marvelous they are.

Johnny Depp. My friends who are the big fans of The Pirates of The Carribean bought me to him. With brutal honest, I felt a strong disgust towards him when I first looked at the poster of the movie. However, he managed to grab my heart within three hours in the dark cold room with his play as Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Carribean 3: At World's End. I then borrowed the previous two pirates movies from my friends. In fact, I have a poster of his Captain Jack Sparrow in my room! I used to look into his eyes before I sleep and fantasized myself as his lover in his adventure as a pirate! That's silly huh... Besides that, his Sweeney Todd tragic ending[He killed his own wife as he didn't recognize her and later died hugging his wife's dead body in his arms] broke my heart despite the fact that he murdered tonnes of innocent people. Johnny Depp is indeed successful in manipulating my emotion with his brilliant acting skill.

Next, Nicolas Cage. He is seven years younger than my dad but he LOOKS ten years older than the latter. So, I first came across his name by watching the movie Ghost Rider. Again, I felt like walking out from the cinema when the charming young guy became an ugly old man [the ghost rider who is in his middle-age]who was played by Nicolas Cage. Then again, I fell for him after watching the movie and keep up with his latest plays such as Next, Bangkok Dangerous and Knowing!!!! Similarly, his play as Joe in Bangkok Dangerous wrecked my heart as well as he died in the end of the movie. Joe is a professional killer and he is paid to kill, with no mercy. However, he loses his creepily detached demeanor when he met her[a pharmacist who is dumb and deaf] and that's when the chinks begin to appear in his armour and eventually leads to his death, as a good guy at least.

Lastly, Jet Li. I became obsessed with him after I watched Danny the Dog[Unleashed]few months ago. I'm partial of his innocence in the movie. I wonder how on earth could such a person exist? He is handsome and he knows kung-fu! He has a big love for the world that he set up the One Foundation to help on the underprivileged and the unfortunate ones. Jet Li is the real hero!!!

As a whole, I like them. Til then.

3 comments:

  1. i realy love the way u blog thing. the way u write ur heart out. it ;s very interesting..

    i jzu become ur loyal and constant reader. i am hooked by ur lines.
    great!
    dun stop writing!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! i also like the way u write! how i wish i can express as well as u. i'm also your loyal reader, for a long time adi. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, no wonder somebody say Danny DOG when i tell her danny BOY... blah, why is him everywhere? LOL

    ReplyDelete