Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fifteen

Sorry guys. I have been in 'idea drought' for days. So, I'm going to pose something really 'personal' this time.

First of all, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all my fellow friends who had attended my Annual Promotion Ceremony. With the grace of God and your support, thankfully, I am now eligible to join the Aunties Association, in which the committee is comprised of Hooi Ying, Shun Ling and Jae Von [so far]. I thanked so much for what you've done, notwithstanding the redundant 'hidding part' which proved to be utterly futile. Anyway, it's OK because Ainin got very excited for what she had done and it was really cool to see her with a big sincere wide smile on her face while everybody was in dire need of sleep. [Kids never get tired, right?] One thing impressed me the most was their objectives in selecting the Cake of the Day-First, the flattest surface for 'convenient-writting' on it; second, the simplest structure for 'easy-cutting' of it.

So, as a new member, I have to brush up on my gossiping skill before the recruitment for another 'fresh aunty' which will be coming in June. [Yeah, more aunties will be coming up next.] Besides, I wish I could gain weight as soon as possible in order to maintain the stereotype of a typical aunty. Aunt J would be my weight-gaining partner for this. Lastly, I've registered for the narcissism course organised by the association vice-president, Aunt Shun, as to build up my level of confidence.

At night, my friends back home came to congratulate my promotion. One slice of my favourite CheeseChoc, a pack of self-made cheese tarts, the ladybird+zebra-like jacket, filled my night with love, again. Of course, I would never forget how the two of them, wholeheartedly, sang the theme song out loud at the park in the middle of night, as if there were ten singing it.

That night, I looked up to the cloudless sky and I felt replete with love. I saw stars in the sky. They were dead, yet they looked beautiful. I think that's what I should live with.

I'm 19.

3 comments:

  1. 'convenient-writing' 'easy-cutting'

    My idea! hahaha

    U're 19 :) just another auntie, nothing much. haha



    regards,
    Auntie jae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for not reading your blog! I didn't update mine for like 1 month too!! Auntie Siew Wuen, don't worry lahh. You'll get more and more members by the end of this year. By the way, where are the uncles? Why only aunties? Hahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u, mr derick.

    Haha, it's aunties' world what...why bother the uncles? Rmb Auntie Jae's quote? Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete