Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ten

It had been a bad week. Why was it? It was because...:

Firstly, we did not see Mr Derick this week. BUT, we were haunted by his ASSIGNMENT, "7x24"ly.

As when we thought that we could finally take a break after the straight (more than) three-sleepless-nights, we were TOLD by the third person that we have to do a presentation for the documentary. The news was like an unanticipated inflation which popped out from nowhere and it has definitely increased the rate of pressure growth in the market, particularly for the ausmat architecture students. I was attacked by myocardial when the word 'presentation' came into mind via my ears. That was 10 times worse than seeing a cockroach in the bathroom!

Next, we got back our results for the very first topic test. My results were 'not-so-good' as if I didn't put any effort in it. Again, it reminded me of the lyrics of Coldplay's old song "Fix You". It goes like this: When you tried your best but you don't succeed, could it be worse?

Lastly, I saw my friends cried this week yet there was nothing I could to for them. Nothing could dispel her sorrow, neither could the passing of time erase the pain in her. Hoping that she could move on with her life...

As a whole, nothing seemed to be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment