Friday, March 20, 2009

Eleven

There's a pent-up frustration. Nothing's fine.

Blogging has become an onerous task for me. It's like the often I post something in this blog, the more dangerous I will be. Letting the public [I mean, everybody] to read my blog makes me feel naked. People know what I'm thinking and how do I feel. They know it through the tones which have been reflected by my words. This paragraph itself, for instance, has revealed a part of my thoughts.

No matter what, an order is still an order.

It's Prom Night. Although KCV is the only one who is going for the PROM, our [me, dai ga jie, hooi ying & kcv's] room has turned into a mess as if there has been a war, The Third World War. For your info, Hooi Ying is a dab hand at making 'marvelous' hairstyle while makeup has been Shun Ling's forte. Besides kcv, even Poh Hui [who probably could afford the professional hairstyle-making and makeup which costs rm100+] came to our room to get the FREE services! See, this shows that the consumers believe in us!There are DEMANDS!!! In fact, our skills and services are up to par! Other than the two professional stylists, we hire two assistants who are indisputably sweet and friendly!!! Both of them are indeed GOOD helpers as in passing pins to the hairstylist, providing mirrors plus contributing ideas and comments! Most importantly, it is FREE AND QUALITY-ASSURED!

Furthermore, there are extra services available. For example, transportation [private cars with DRIVER inserted] which could fetch you from where you are to your destination. Here, you can choose between Proton Kancil and Produa Kelisa. By the way, it's also up to you if you were more interested in selecting the types of driver:

A) The one with mature look but inept driving skill [Shun Ling the stylist]
B) The one looks/sounds underaged yet with 'considered-to-be-steady' driving skill [Ainin the helper]


Also, clothes/accessories/whatsoever that you needed are free to be lended with NO INTEREST RATES NOR HIDDEN CHARGES!!! Last but not least, you can enjoy a 'keep-fit' treatment [If you happen to be fresher than me] by running up and down the staircases as our beauty center is located on the second floor!!! Here we are: Room 1, 69, BU6/2! So, what are you waiting for?! Feel free to pay us a visit as we can turn the ordinary into the gorgeous one!!! [or whatever style you wish to be]

End of promoting.
End of today's self-revealing.

5 comments:

  1. wow great!
    i wana have my hair cut there? can aa?
    but make sure the barber is u

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, mud, u'll be destroyed. u'll have derick's hairstyle. flat and neat. wahahahaha

    *SOmetimes, things need to be changed [said in Derick's tone] this is how we use "tone" hahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mud>: Nono...As what jaevon said, i'll turn u into mr.derick's doppelganger! Btw, I'm the cashier. Haha..=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. siew wuen the one who in charge of money..done a good job in promoting our centre uh.. AND im not inept! my driving skill is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahh.... are u praising me or mocking me? Hahahah.... I'll take that as a compliment. Thanx~ :)

    ReplyDelete