Thursday, January 8, 2009

One

I've been sitting in front of my laptop for 1 hour, wondering how should I begin my post...

Well, this is the first problem that I have when I write essays. There will be a brainstorm with words and points and eventually my mind will be a complete blank. I can't construct a sentence, a right statement. You'll see me holding my pen and staring at my A4 with no words written on it. Basically, I'll only start writing when my classmates have proceeded to the second or third paragraph. How miserable I am..

Hold on!That's not the doomsday of my life(in learning English). SPEAKING, which didn't figure in my top list of anxieties when I was young(before 18), rocket to top the ranking in merely 6-month-time since I've been here. To put it bluntly, I've developed some kind of undefined phobia to speak in English. I am having problem to verbalize things. Indeed, I fear the impromptu coursework the most. I always tried to escape or to skip this fearful session last year. I am not a demure girl but somehow I happen to be one.

On the other hand, drowsiness is my newly met friend. She sticks with me from day to night even when I am attending classes. Can you imagine how nagging it is when your eyelids are like thousands pound heavy yet you can't close your eyes? No matter how early I sleep, she'll be loyal and coming to me all the time. What's worse is that whenever I study I'll fall asleep. My roommates know that. Well, I'm trying to get rid of her...

In short, those are the problems I have in my studies. I'm still learning anyway. I will work harder. Last but not least, my essays are always
TOO SHORT
for lecturers.

I wish blogging doesn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment